DesignThinkers, Canada’s only conference for visual communicators, is a must attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Do, Founder & CEO at The Futur
- Christopher Doyle, Founder & Creative Director at Christopher Doyle & Co.
- Blake Howard, Founder & Creative Director at Matchstic
- Jessica Hiche, lettering artist and author
- Irene Pereyra, Founder & UX Director at Anton & Irene
Registration is open here! RGD is offering Early Bird prices through October 23.
The Association of Registered Graphic Designers is a non-profit, professional association that represents over 4,100 design practitioners, including firm owners, freelancers, managers, educators and students. Through RGD, Canadian designers exchange ideas, educate and inspire, set professional standards and build a strong, supportive community dedicated to advocating for the value of design.