Let’s raise a glass to the end of the decade and celebrate the beginning of a new one!
Come meet the judges of the TDC Communication Design and Type Design competitions and mingle with fellow type and design enthusiasts.
Hosted by the competition chairs, Liz DeLuna, Douglas Riccardi and Juan Villanueva and featuring your judges:
- Maria Doreuli, Contrast Foundry
- Greg Gazdowicz, Commercial Type
- Laura Meseguer, Type-O-Tones
- Wael Morcos, Morcos Key
- Rebecca Gimenez, IA Collaborative
- Min Lew, Base Design
- Alex Lin, Studio Lin
- Silas Munro, Poly-Mode
- Dori Tunstall, OCAD University
- Eva Wendel, Neue Gestaltung
- Helen Yentus, Riverhead Books
Read more about each judge here.
We’ll be asking questions like:
- What’s the value of entering a competition in 2020?
- What were the hottest trends from the past decade?
- What would you like to see more of from the TDC?
- Why is winter in New York City so damn long?
Find a warm place among type nerds and come beat the winter blues at Parsons Theresa Lang Auditorium, and thanks to our friends at Parsons.
6:30 Doors open & check-in
7:00 Event Begins
8:00 Event reception