Over its 20-year history, the DesignThinkers Conference has spanned massive changes in the communication design industry. From print to digital, visual identity to brand, websites to user experiences, design has evolved as new trends, technologies and philosophies transform the wider world. Join us at DesignThinkers Toronto this October, put on by RGD, to explore the innovations and disruptions that inform, inspire and influence design, consider its impact and re-imagine its role as we confront fundamental global challenges.
Conference registration includes presentations by industry leaders, a design marketplace, book signings, giveaways, food and drink at our Delegate Party and a multitude of opportunities to network with top design professionals from around the world.
TDC members receive discounts on their registration. Email email@example.com for the discount code.
- Sagi Haviv, Partner at Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv
- Liz Jackson, Founder of The Disabled List
- Veronica Fuerte, Founder & CD of Hey Studio
- Liza Enebeis & Merijin van Velsen, CDs at Studio Dumbar
- Natasha Jen, Partner at Pentagram
- Hamish Smyth & Jesse Reed, Partners at Order
- Tina Roth Eisenberg, Founder / CEO of CreativeMornings
- Adam J. Kurtz, Artist & Author
- Maria Giudice, CEO & Founder of Hot Studio
- Josh Silverman, Designer, Entrepreneur, Educator
- Rebeca Méndez, Professor at UCLA Design, Principal at Rebeca Méndez Studio
- Jason Pamental, Typographer, Web Designer & Author
For more information, visit https://designthinkers.com/toronto/